Self Employment in OPT and H1B Status

I have a question, and i hope you can help me with it. I am on F1 student visa. i am doing my masters in accounting also planing to sit for the CPA. I know that after graduation you are allowed to take OPT and work for up to 12 months. while your are on […]

Posted on August 25, 2012 at 1:48 pm by Immigration Lawyer Peter Messersmith · Permalink · One Comment
In: H-1B Visa, OPT · Tagged with: ,