Change to Nonimmigrant Status Before Green Card Expires

my green card will be expired in feb 2013 , buit right now i m working for multinational company as business developer , I m textile engineer ..

is there any possibilty to have work visa or change of status before my greeen card expire

The expiration date on your green card does not mean that you permanent residency will expire, unless you mean that you hold a conditional green card typically obtained via marriage or through the immigrant investor EB-5 program. You cannot change your status from immigrant to a nonimmigrant status. You can have a company sponsor you for a work visa but you would have to apply for the visa at an Embassy abroad. A better alternative may be to apply for your permanent green card. Contact our office for further details and to see if you are eligible.