Archive for the ‘Common Law Marriage’ Category

Proving the Validity of a Common Law Marriage

My L1A visa application was just approved and I need to go to the US Embassy in London to get the visa stamp.  The issue for me is that my wife and I have a common law marriage so we don’t have a marriage license or certificate.  How do we show that we are married? […]

Posted on August 23, 2012 at 6:14 pm by Immigration Lawyer Peter Messersmith · Permalink · Leave a comment
In: Common Law Marriage, L-1A Visa · Tagged with: ,