Archive for the ‘H-3 Visa’ Category

Training Visa

There are three visa options for foreign nationals seeking employment training in the United States. J1 Visa – Intern Foreign nationals who are currently in school in a foreign country or who have graduated from a foreign school in the past 12 months can get a J1 visa for an internship.  The internship cannot be […]

Posted on June 9, 2016 at 10:53 am by Immigration Lawyer Peter Messersmith · Permalink · 2 Comments
In: H-3 Visa, J-1 Visa, Training Visa · Tagged with: