Archive for the ‘Degree Equivalency’ Category

EB-2 & EB-3 Degree Equivalency

When pursuing permanent residency through employment, the applicant must choose to file his or her application through a particular employment based category.  The most common categories are the EB-2 and the EB-3 categories.  The EB-2 generally requires the applicant to hold a master’s degree or the equivalent and the EB-3 category requires the applicant to […]