J1 Waiver for a J2 Holder

I have J1 visa and my spouse J2 visa. Our visa expires on September 6, 2012 and I am leaving with my kids back. But my husband needs to stay here in order to improve his English and get some upgrade in his education. But he has as I do, two year rule restriction. Can you help us to waive this 2-year rule? If I am not intending to stay here and planning to leave in April, is it possible that the process goes without me. Or is it necessary, that I stay here till the decision is made.

Canceling the labor certification is not required. You can file simultaneous EB1 and NIW petitions and We can help you with a waiver. You do not need to stay here until the decision to be made but it’s not possible to process the case without you.

Leave a Reply