Marriage Green Card and Possible Illegal Entry

I have been dating this guy for a time and we wish to marry at the end year but he is not from the USA.

 I have been reading many things he is here but has no visa or green card we would like to know what to do to obtain one without him having to leave

If your future husband entered the country legally – with a visa, through the visa waiver program or even with a false passport – we can help him obtain a green card in the US. This is a general rule as there are some exceptions. If he did not enter legally then he will likely need to apply for an immigrant visa (green card) and a waiver of inadmissibility and ask immigration to forgive his illegal entry and other immigration violations. Please contact our office to discuss things further.

Posted on August 23, 2012 at 6:55 pm by Immigration Lawyer Peter Messersmith · Permalink
In: I-601 Waiver, Marriage Green Card · Tagged with: ,

Leave a Reply