Employment by Spouses of E3 Visa Holders

I have a company that wants to bring me to the US on an E3 visa. Can my wife come with me? Can she work?

A: Yes, your wife will be able to accompany you to the US as a dependent and she will be eligible to apply for a work permit (EAD) upon entry to the US. Once approved, she will be authorized to work for any employer in any capacity for the duration of the authorization.