Marriage Green Card for Foreign National Working for US Firm Abroad

I am an american citizen,I am getting married to a Mexican woman on may 2011. My question is: she works for an American company down in Mexico. after we get married in may she is coming to the US with a work visa, would we have any problems if we put the application for a green card while she is working with a work visa?

There may be some issues with immigrant/nonimmigrant intent depending on the type of work visa she will obtain (TN v H1B or other) but we can help the both of you resolve this issue and any others that may arise.

Posted on August 23, 2012 at 7:12 pm by Immigration Lawyer Peter Messersmith · Permalink
In: H-1B Visa, TN Visa · Tagged with: ,

Leave a Reply