O2 Visa

I am an assistant to a movie star who is holding an O1 visa. What kind of visa I should apply for in order to continue my assistant job for this movie star?

You can obtain and O2 visa provided that you are an integral part of the movie star’s performance or have related critical skills. If you cannot meet these standards, you may be eligible for a B1 visa.

Leave a Comment