PERM Amendment

I filed a PERM application on my own and realized that I made a mistake. Can I go back and correct this mistake?

Unfortunately, amendments cannot be made after the application is submitted. You will need to submit a new application. Depending on when the advertising campaign was performed, it may need to be redone. We’ve helped many clients correct similar problems and can help you prepare a proper PERM application so you can timely obtain your green card.

Posted on August 23, 2012 at 6:45 pm by Immigration Lawyer Peter Messersmith · Permalink
In: PERM · Tagged with: 

Leave a Reply