K1 Visa Multiple Entry

My fiance is in the US right now with a K1 that I sponsored for her. We decided to get married in France. Can you go to France, get married and then come back with her K1 visa?

No, the K1 visa is a single entry visa. It can only be used once. No. The K-1 is not a multi-entry visa. There other options you can take advantage of. Please contact our office and we can assist you.

1 thought on “K1 Visa Multiple Entry”

  1. Peter, We have a k1 visa. She wants to go back to Mexico to finish some loose ends for a few weeks after entering. What options do we have so she can go back and forth? She lives in a border town in Mexico and the US, so it’s a huge inconvenience for her not to cross back and forth.

Leave a Comment