NOID for Marriage Green Card

I received an Notice of Intention to Deny for my marriage green card case. The main reason is that we live apart. The officer wants to see more proof of our relationship. We have photos and phone bill to prove that we’re contacting each other and spend time together. Do you think that it’s sufficient? What is your advice on this? Have you handled such case before?

In order to get a marriage green card case approved, you must be able to show that there is a bona fide relationship. One of the primary aspects of a marital relationship is cohabitation. While we have successfully helped people in your situation before, it may not be easy depending on your circumstances. Contact our office to discuss your case in greater detail.

Posted on August 22, 2012 at 7:39 pm by Immigration Lawyer Peter Messersmith · Permalink
In: Marriage Green Card, NOID · Tagged with: ,

Leave a Reply