Marriage Green Card and School

I am currently on a F1 visa and am going to school at University of Indiana. My boyfriend and I are getting married and I want to apply for green card. Do I keep my F1 visa or can continue without?

Most schools will allow admission with evidence that you have filed your Form I-485. It is a school issue and the vast majority of schools only ask for evidence that you are in legal status and some don’t even ask for that. The USCIS does not prohibit attending school while your marriage green card is pending.

1 thought on “Marriage Green Card and School”

  1. i am illgal imgrant and l am with holiding and removal but my girlfirend she is citzen and we want to get maried is that posible ?

Leave a Comment