TN Visa for an LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse)

I would like to know if I am qualified to apply for TN visa. I am a canadian citizen and currently holding a California license for LPN. Thank you very much and appreciate your time.

At this time, only RNs qualify for TN visas. One alternative you may wish to consider is an H2B visa which you may obtain for work as an LPN.

Leave a Comment