Travel After Marriage Green Card Approved and Issued

Just wanted to make since I have got green card now, when I travel back to US, I just need to show my card
,no other documents needed, right?

Now that you have your green card, you will only need to take your green card and your passport in order to travel internationally.

Posted on August 23, 2012 at 6:50 pm by Immigration Lawyer Peter Messersmith · Permalink
In: Green Card · Tagged with: 

Leave a Reply