Master’s Degree from Unaccredited University

I want to apply for the EB2 visa. I have a Masters degree in Mechanical Engineering and two years or work experience. Can I qualify? My company is willing to sponsor. I think you should know that my school is not accredited but is licensed by the state.

The fact that the school is not accredited could be a fatal flaw unless we can establish that the credits are acceptable to transfer to an accredited University or that your transcript could be evaluated as similar to a US degree based on your education and experience.

Posted on August 23, 2012 at 6:49 pm by Immigration Lawyer Peter Messersmith · Permalink
In: EB2 · Tagged with: 

Leave a Reply