Is an O1 Visa or P1 Visa More Appropriate for a Rock Band?

Hi, we have a well known band in the UK and are looking to tour the US. I’ve spoken to several different lawyers and they are all giving me different advice. Can you tell me if we should be looking to get an O visa or P visa?

While it is technically possible for the lead in the band to procure an O1 visa and the rest to procure O2 visas, the simple rule is that the O is for individuals and the P is for groups. You would be much better off applying for the P visa.

Leave a Comment