L-1B Visa

My company wants to transfer me to the US. My job title is software engineer. I read on your website that I can get L1 visa to transfer but I am not a manager. Is it possible?

You may qualify for an L1B visa provided that you worked for this company for one year of out the last three years and your job requires “specialized knowledge.” Specialized knowledge refers to:

Posted on June 16, 2012 at 2:31 pm by Immigration Lawyer Peter Messersmith · Permalink
In: L-1A Visa, L-1B Visa · Tagged with: ,

Leave a Reply