Change of Status from H2B Visa to H1B Visa

I am curently in USA on h2b viza. My I-94 expires on May 31, 2010.

I would like to change my statul for H1B visa. I have Batchelor degree in economics and master degree in accounting. beside my job for my h2b employeer i am doing an internship as an accountant in one company. the owner of this company would like to help me to change my staus if this is possible. i would like to know if it is posible to change my status in my case. Thak you. Looking forward to hear from you. Best regards.

Your current employer would be able to sponsor your change of status from H2B to H1B provided that he offers you a position that requires the use of your degree(s) such as an accountant, budget/credit analyst, financial analyst, economist or other financial specialist.

Leave a Comment