Visa Waiver (VWP) Overstay

Hello, I came from France and I overstay my waiver visa. Now I want to file a (I-601 and I-212) without leaving the country is that possible? I still have 2 more years to go before I become a chemical engineer

Visa Waiver entrants are barred from changing their status or applying for residency (green card) in the US unless their green card sponsor is an immediate relative such as a spouse AND they apply while their I-94W is still valid (with some exceptions). We’ll need to review your specific case in further details before we can help you.

Posted on August 25, 2012 at 1:25 pm by Immigration Lawyer Peter Messersmith · Permalink
In: Visa Waiver Program · Tagged with: 

Leave a Reply