J1 Program Sponsor Eligibility

How can an entity apply to become a J-1 program sponsor?

In order to become a J1 program sponsor, an organization must file an application with the US Department of State to become certified. Once certified, they may issue Form DS-2019 and sponsor foreign nationals for J1 visas. For more information about how to become a J-1 program sponsor, please contact us at 305-515-0613 or email us at info@messersmithlaw.com

Posted on August 23, 2012 at 6:18 pm by Immigration Lawyer Peter Messersmith · Permalink
In: J-1 Program Sponsor, J-1 Visa · Tagged with: ,

Leave a Reply