Setting Up a J1 Program

How can an entity apply to become a J1 program sponsor?

Exchange Visitor Program sponsors are comprised of US government, academic, research, and private sector organizations designated as Exchange Visitor Program sponsors by the State Department’s Office of Private Sector Exchange in the Bureau of Educational and Cultural Affairs. Any person or organization that has previous experience in the field of international exchanges and meets certain financial requirements can become a J1 program sponsor

Posted on August 25, 2012 at 1:19 pm by Immigration Lawyer Peter Messersmith · Permalink
In: J-1 Program Sponsor, J-1 Visa · Tagged with: ,

Leave a Reply